Export Contacts and conversations from the Workspace to perform in-depth analyses
This setting can be accessed from the Settings navigation menu under the Workspace Settings sub-menu item, Data Export.
Step 1: Select the data to be exported You may select
Messages or Failed Messages
Step 2: Select a date range This is only applicable if you have selected
Failed Messagesfrom the previous step.
Step 3: Export Data Once you are ready, you may click on Export Data to begin the process.
Step 4: Download File Once the file is ready to be downloaded, you will receive a notification and you may download the file from the Data Export History table.
- 1.Data Export is only allowed one at a time per Workspace. If there is a processing data export job in a Workspace, Users cannot perform another data export job within the same Workspace.
- 2.The requested data export file is only valid for 7 days, starting from the time requested. If you need to download the same file, please request the same data export.
- 3.In case the data export request takes longer than 15 minutes, the job will be dismissed and User can request a data export again 30 minutes after the initial request
- 5.You would need to Import Data/Import From Text and change the File_Origin to "65001: Unicode (UTF-8)" in the import wizard to see the correct time format.
- 6.You can only export up to a maximum of one year of data from the date requested.