Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service developed by Telegram Messenger LLP. This Telegram Bot integration lets you respond to messages directly from our platform.
1. Navigate to Settings > Add Channel > Telegram.
2. Message the BotFather on Telegram.
3. Send the command
/mybots and select the bot to connect.
4. Select API Token.
5. Find the API Token and it in the field provided.
6. Press Done.
Every Telegram channel connected can be configured with a unique:
1. Navigate to Settings > Channel Settings.
2. Find the Telegram channel to configure.
3. Press the blue Configure button.
4. Configure the channel.
5. Press Done.
If you have lost your Telegram Bot token for some reason or if your existing token has been compromised, you can use the token command to generate a new one.
Still having trouble with the channel? Contact us here!