Vonage is a cloud communications platform that allows you to send and receive SMS text messages through web service APIs.
This Vonage integration lets you respond to SMS messages directly from our platform.
In order to connect Nexmo to your Space, you will need the following:
Under the Numbers section of the sidebar, select "Buy numbers".
In the search fields, select the options that you need. Note that you may want to pick a country where most of your contacts will be located. Be sure that your number will be able to support SMS.
Once you have completed the fields, press the "Search" button. Nexmo will display a list of available virtual phone numbers based on your criteria.
From the list of numbers, find one to your liking and press its respective "Buy" button and validate your purchase. A new dialog should open asking you to confirm your purchase.
Confirm the purchase of your virtual phone number by pressing the "Buy" button.
1. Navigate to Rocketbots Settings > Add Channel > SMS > Vonage.
2. Sign in to Vonage.
3. Find the API Key on the Dashboard and add it in the field provided.
4. Find the API Secret on the Dashboard and add it in the field provided.
5. Press Next.
6. Navigate to Numbers > Your Numbers.
7. Find the number to be connected and add it in the field provided.
8. Press the settings icon next to the number to be connected and add the URL generated to the Inbound Webhook URL field.
9. Press Save to save your Webhook configuration.
10. Press Done.
Every Vonage SMS channel connected can be configured with a unique:
1. Navigate to Rocketbots Settings > Channel Settings.
2. Find the Vonage channel to configure.
3. Press the blue Configure button.
4. Configure the channel.
5. Press Done.
Still having trouble with the channel? Contact us here!